Our 'Customer First' philosophy is supported through a range of accreditations, technology partners and memberships to ensure a long-term, successful partnership between BlueCentral and our customers.
- ISO:27001: BlueCentral hosts infrastructure within data centres that are certified to meet the ISO:27001 standards in relation to information security.
- ASIO T4: The ASIO standard ensures that the physical security of all customer infrastructure complies with, and meets, the highest and most stringent requirements.
- PCI DSS Certification: We provide a variety of PCI hosting solutions.
- Microsoft Gold Partner: BlueCentral is a Microsoft Gold Partner possessing the necessary qualified engineering and support personnel required not simply to hold the accreditation but to deliver and support hosted infrastructure services running Microsoft technologies.
- VMware Service Provider Program (VSPP): BlueCentral has access to the VMware SPLA and support programs.
- Strategic Technology Partnerships: Some of our strategic relationships include Fujitsu, Juniper, Foundry, Global Center, RedHat, Microsoft, Dell, Parallels, SiteCore and VMware.
Our Experience & Expertise
- VMware Engineering and Sales Expertise: Our teams possess the relevant training and certifications to understand, support and design virtualised infrastructure management services.
- Engineering Expertise: Supporting customer platforms requires a depth of skills and expertise across a broad range of technologies. We have trained and certified engineers with expertise in Dell, Foundry, Juniper, Microsoft, Redhat, CentOS and Symantec technologies.
- AIMIA: BlueCentral is a member of the Australian Interactive Media Industry Association and actively attend AIMIA events in support of organisations delivering digital and media services.